S-SeriesForum.com  

Go Back   S-SeriesForum.com > Other Topics of Interest > S-Series Classifieds > Stuff for Sale

Old 11-28-2003, 09:16 AM   #1
cade

83 s10 v8 and 91 s10 2.5 for sale (LA)

i have an 83 s10 single cab with a good title for sale. i bought this about 4 months ago and dont have time to mess with it. it is completely torn down. the interior is gutted, the doors are off, the front clip is off and there is no gas tank. it comes with a 350 motor 4 bolt main block although all parts are there to rebuild including crank, an older set of heads(probably needs to be rebuilt or replaced) edelbrock intake and carb, heddman headers( brand new never installed) and all accessories ie alternator, distributor, starter etc. it has the turbo 350 tranny with it also. the truck has minimal rust only on the rocker on the pass. side. other than that the body is in goo shape. im in louisiana and would prefer to sell in texas, la or mississippi. again all parts are there to rebuild and the 350 block has been tested and is good.

make offer can email pics if someone will post them. i also have a 91 s10 single cab short bed 2.5 5speed ac and heater works, no rust. it has a broke cam and has been parked up for about 9 months. this would make a good daily driver or project. make offer

im in lake charles louisiana.

thanks alot
cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2003, 05:13 PM   #2
chadc
pewter sonoma member

could i get some pics of the 91 and is there any way you can bring it to nashville tn
Old 11-30-2003, 02:55 PM   #3
burnoutguy88

like i said on s10forum.com, i may be interested in the 83 and the 350
Old 12-02-2003, 05:23 PM   #4
Black2K

DO you still have these trucks? Shoot me an IM.
Black2K is offline   Reply With Quote